At Whitehouse, we believe that a strong partnership between school and home is vital for children to reach their full potential.
We are constantly reviewing the service we provide to our families and are grateful to parents/carers for taking part in our regular surveys. Thank you for your continued support.
Mrs Hall and all the staff at Whitehouse Community Primary School.
PARENTAL SURVEY - NOVEMBER 2018
Copy of online survey
for translation purposes ONLY
I have children in Year (please select all that apply if you have more than 1 child at school)
2. My child has special educational needs or a disability (or both)
3. My child feels safe in school
4. My child is making good progress in school
5. The school meets my child's specific needs
6. This school ensures my child is well looked after
7. My child is taught well at this school
8. There is a good standard of behaviour at this school
9. My child's lessons are not disrupted by bad behaviour
10. This school deals with any incidents of bullying effectively
11. I know what I need to do to help my child's learning
12. I am confident talking to my child's teacher if I have any worries about my child
13. This school responds well to my concerns
yes no I have not had any concerns in the past year
14. I feel well informed about what is happening at this schoolweekly newsletter
16. I would recommend this school to other parents
17. Please use this box for any other comments or suggestions you have about how the school can help your child
Parent Survey - November 2017
Thank you to the 110 parents who took part in the survey. Please find below the results.
Comments from Parents
Both children are very happy and feel secure at school.
My daughter loves school and learning. She is very pleased with her new teacher
My son looks forward to coming to school every day.
My child is having a great time learning
My child is always happy to go to school. He never has any complaints.
Very good teaching and helping the kids with problems.
My son has only just joined your school and is very happy here and is learning really well.
Some teachers have really helped my children especially the one with suspected autism.
With help from the SENCo my son is progressing well and finally learning to read and write with confidence.
(Staff are) always very friendly and approachable.
It is easy after school to talk to a teacher.
I can approach any member of staff with any concerns, and they will either be sorted there and then, or the relevant teacher will be spoken to.
I don't get to drop my children off or pick up myself due to work commitments but parent mail is a great way to communicate with staff.
(Staff are) always willing to listen and help with concerns.
Coming to school
I have helped out at the school for 2.5 years. I love coming in and always feel welcome by office staff.
Parental Feedback on Curriculum Day - December 2017